Join your guides, Oscar and Telly; and Bert, Ernie, Big Bird, and Mr. Snuffalupagus, in exploring Sesame Street while you learn about letters, rhyming, sounds, songs, shapes, and more! There are fun places to visit, games to play, songs to sing, stories to hear, and Sesame Street videos to watch.
- The Trash Game: Match items in the spilled trash with their initial letters and put them back in Oscar's trash bag.
- Shape-O-Matic: Magically transform objects in Bert and Ernie's house into squares, triangles, and circles.
- What's My Rhyme?: Listen to Big Bird's rhyme and find the object in his nest that will complete it.
- Snuffy Says: Which thing in Snuffy's cave starts with the same sound as the word he says?
- Storybooks & Telephones: Find the books, and hear some great stories. Or, when the phone rings, talk to Sesame Street pals.
- Radios & Televisions: The radio in each Sesame Street pal's home plays music, and the television plays videos!
System Requirements for Windows
- Windows 3.1, 95/98, XP
- 486 or faster
- 8 MB RAM minimum
- 3 MB free hard disk space
- VGA monitor 640x480, 256 colors
- Windows-compatible sound card & speakers
- 2X CD-ROM drive